Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What Time Is It?

I finished a project tonight I've been working on for about a week. I don't really know why I was so drawn to these clocks, but a few weeks ago my mom and I ventured to Ikea on one of her trips to see me, and I knew the clocks were going to come home with me.

My husband is from Pittsburgh, I was born in Panama City and it is where the people I love most in the world live, and finally Port St. Lucie...where we share our home. These clocks represent all parts of our life. The past, present and future...in many aspects.

I do have a love affair with clocks for some reason. As I look around my house I seem to have clocks on almost every wall. I love the chiming and the tock-ing. I simply enjoy the numbers and how no matter where you are in the world or where you are in life... they are consistent. (I hope it's not too much...)


(I used my Cricut to cut adhesive vinyl for the walls and choose not to align the words to make it a little more fun. The clocks were all purchased from Ikea and I painted the wall Sandpiper from the Martha Stewart Living line, flat interior.)

No comments:

Post a Comment